Keep gluten out of your diet all season long by trying out gluten-free holiday recipes. We have scoured the web looking for delicious, gluten-free eat and discovered some amazing gluten-free recipes that are perfect for your family, a holiday work event, or a winter party with some of your close friends.
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Dried Cranberries and Toasted Pecans – Instead of serving a bread-based stuffing, you can offer this delicious option. It is magnificent when served with roasted, free-range poultry, like goose or Cornish hens.
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie – Make your vegan guests smile and impress your family members with this amazing gluten-free pie that uses buckwheat flour.
- Gluten-Free Sugar Cookies – Whether you are looking for something to bring to a potluck or just another dessert dish, these cake-like cookies are delightful.
- Green Beans with Hazelnuts and Lemon – Give your guests a light and flavorful option with this mouthwatering green bean dish.
- Wassail Punch – When you are throwing a holiday gathering, hot wassail punch is sure to warm your guest’s bodies, as well as their spirits.
- Alice’s Brussels Sprouts and Maple Syrup – Brussels sprouts are a standard Thanksgiving dish, but you’ve never had them like this! Alice Bast, founder and president of the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness, created this simple and flavorful dish.
What are some of your favorite gluten-free recipes? We’d love if you can share a link to them in the comments!