ACHOO! Just when you think you’ve gotten past flu and cold season, the sneezing starts up again. Allergy season is in full swing and at OVitaminPro.com, we’ve been looking at ways to stave off the pollen and start feeling better naturally. In fact, we’ve come up with a list of our top 10 things to do to care for your allergies naturally when that hay fever kicks in! Here’s our first 5:
- Up Your Glutathione Intake: Glutathione is an essential antioxidant for preventing aging, but it can also help your body with all of its key detox processes, which means a boosted immune system. Glutathione supplements, like LifeWave Glutathione patches, can help you boost this naturally occurring substance in your body for allergy support.
- Purify Your Air: Air purification systems in your home can make a HUGE difference in your air quality as well as your allergies. Consider shutting those windows and trying out air filters, which can remove a majority of the particles from indoor air.
- Try Butterbur: Some studies have shown that butterbur’s extract, Ze 339, is an alternative therapy that can work as well as some antihistamines. It’s a natural way to help out those nasal allergies!
- Soothe Bronchial Tubes: All of that coughing and sneezing and sniffling is bound to do a number on your bronchial tubes. Try Ivy Calm by Integrative Therapeutics. This Ivy Leaf Syrup can support better lung and bronchial health, soothing troubled bronchial passages and reducing irritation.
- Scrub up: If you’ve been out in the yard, enjoying the outdoors, or doing anything that might put you in contact with pollen, you’re probably bringing that pollen back in on your clothes. Take a shower after spending time outside or make sure to change your clothes whenever you’ve been around higher concentrations of pollen. The steam from the shower should help you too!
In part two of this series, we’ll go over 5 other ways to soothe those allergies naturally!